This device is an instrument for the analysis of the heat stress index in presence or in absence of solar radiation.
WBGT is one of the indexes used to determinate the occupational heat exposure.
The HD32.2 instrument can measure simultaneously the following values :
- Globe thermometer temperature Tg
- Wet bulb temperature with natural ventilation Tn
- Environment temperature T
Following indexes can be read directly from the display :
- WBGT(in) index in absence of solar radiation
- WBGT(out) index in presence of solar radiation